As a mobile user, you have probably tried using smart file transfer applications over the course of time. There are those that deliver quite well and then there are those that are not as good as advertised. But have you tried the Xender app? Well, if you have not yet tried then you are missing out on the most reliable and versatile file transfer app available today. It is available on multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, and you can even download Xender for PC.
What is Xender?
Xender was originally released from China and was introduced with the name Shan Chuan back in 2012. Overseas, it took a different name to appeal to foreign mobile users and it was called Flash Transfer. In 2013, it got enough popularity globally and was supported in other languages so it changed its name to Xender.
Xender is an application used to transfer files over direct Wi-Fi. It uses a sophisticated algorithm that maximizes the speed of file transfer compared to other file transferring app available. Even today, Xender is still unparalleled when it comes to speed and reliability.
Download Xender for PC
There are two ways to download Xender for PC. One is through the use of your native browser and the other one is through an Android emulator. If you prefer the Android emulator, you can use either BlueStacks or NOX to do the job. Here is how it is done.
Xender on BlueStacks
- Go to the Bluestacks website and download the .exe files.
- Once done with the download, run the installer.
- Choose where you want your BlueStacks to be installed. If you are unsure, just choose the folder that is recommended by the installer.
- After the installation, launch the BlueStacks application.
- Before you can download from the native Google Play Store you must first log in to your Gmail account.
- After entering your Gmail account, open the Play Store and search for Xender application.
- Install and enjoy.
Xender using your browser
- You can use any browser for this but it is highly recommended to use the Google Chrome.
- Open your browser and type web.xender.com to get a QR code.
- Make sure you already have the Xender app already installed on your smartphone device.
- Once you do, open the Xender app and tap the “fox icon” at the top left corner of the screen.
- A sliding bar will appear and then tap “more”.
- Tap “Connect to PC”.
- You will get transferred to another page and then tap “SCAN”.
- Your PC name will appear and you can click it.
- A new webpage will appear in your Windows PC monitor showing the content of your smartphone.
- If you want to transfer from your mobile device to your PC, just click the download icon below the file (image, videos, music) and it will start downloading to your default download folder.
- If you want to transfer from PC to your smartphone, just do the drag-and-drop method. Drag the file that you want to be transferred to your smartphone to the webpage that shows the content of your mobile device.
Other article: Wagaya no Oinari-sama 6
That’s how easy it is done. The fact that the file transfer is impressively fast compared to other file transferring app, it is highly recommended.
Another good file transfer and sharing app is Shareit for PC. It can be downloaded on Windows for free.